Hooray! It’s Webmontag Berlin number 71! On this event we want to talk about one of the most important things in life – our COMMUNITIES. Why are they so important, why can they be good and even bad for a company?!?
We are proud to announce some really nice speakers from different companies:
- Cihan Boz |Community Manager| notebooksbilliger.de
- Giulia Depentor |Italian-Marketing Manager| and Lucy Jasper |Community Manager| 99designs
- Lena Sönnichsen |Head of PR & Social Media| airbnb
They will get 5 minutes on stage + Q&A. After the talks we’ll do a small panel-discussion about Communities and their future. If you think you should also get some minutes on the stage: send us a message to email@example.com and we’ll contact you.
- 07.30 pm – Open Doors // WarmUp
- 08.00 pm – Slot 1, 2 and 3
- 08:45 pm – Break for Networking
- 09.00 pm – panel discussion
- 09.30 pm – Happy Networking